Austilis Ltd. does not transfer or sell Your personal data to third parties, unless it is agreed by You. Any third party cannot offer to You products or services through web systems owned by Austilis Ltd. Your Personal Data is not used for purposes of direct merchandising without Your agreement. If Your Personal Data was used for purposes of direct merchandising, You always have a right to end this.
Austilis Ltd. corresponds to the below key aspects of proceeding Personal Data:
1. Personal Data is collected for defined and legal purposes;
2. Personal Data is processed accurately and fairly;
3. Personal Data is managed legally;
4. All information about processed Personal data is confidential.
By processing and securing Your Personal Data, Austilis Ltd. uses organizational and technical means, that assure Personal Data security in regards to casual or illegal destruction, alteration, revealing, or any other illegal processing. Personal Data is processed by The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, regulating EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
Personal Data is collected and processed for the below purposes:
1. To process Your orders (when certain orders are made);
2. To issue financial documents (e.g. Invoices)
3. To solve problems in regards with goods delivery;
4. To carry out other responsibilities under the Agreement;
5. To process Your queries;
6. For purposes of direct merchandising only with a possibility to refuse it.
After letting to process Your Personal data, You have a right to:
1. Demand to correct, delete or stop processing Your Personal Data, when it does not correspond to the rules and terms;
2. Disagree for Your Personal Data to be processed;
3. Send a request regarding Personal Data processing, and Austilis Ltd. has to reply within 30 days. Only queries sent by email are analyzed further;
4. Members/Clients of Austilis Ltd. have a right to ask for transfer or cancelation of information about payment history or self-provided information.
This document was last updated on 21-05-2018.